This mixed-method study examines the influence of medication attitudes on ART utilization among HIV-infected Indonesian prisoners. Randomly-selected HIV-infected male prisoners (n = 102) completed face-to-face in-depth interviews and structured surveys assessing ART attitudes.
- Results show that although half of participants utilized ART,
- a quarter of those meeting ART eligibility guidelines did not.
- Participants not utilizing ART endorsed greater concerns about ART efficacy, safety, and adverse effects,
- and more certainty that ART should be deferred in PLH who feel healthy.
- ART utilization was independently associated with more positive ART attitudes and higher internalized HIV stigma
Social marketing of ART is needed to counteract negative ART attitudes that limit ART utilization among Indonesian prisoners.
Via: http://ht.ly/SINzo Purchase full article
at: http://goo.gl/U2P01n
By: Culbert GJ1,2,3,4, Bazazi AR5,6, Waluyo A7, Murni A8, Muchransyah AP9, Iriyanti M7, Finnahari8, Polonsky M5, Levy J10, Altice FL5,6.
- 1Department of Health Systems Science, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Nursing, 845 S. Damen Ave., Chicago, IL, 60612, USA. gabriel.culbert@gmail.com.
- 2Center for HIV/AIDS Nursing Research, Faculty of Nursing, Universitas Indonesia, Depok, Indonesia. gabriel.culbert@gmail.com.
- 3Section of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA. gabriel.culbert@gmail.com.
- 4Centre of Excellence for Research in AIDS (CERiA), University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. gabriel.culbert@gmail.com.
- 5Section of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA.
- 6Centre of Excellence for Research in AIDS (CERiA), University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 7Center for HIV/AIDS Nursing Research, Faculty of Nursing, Universitas Indonesia, Depok, Indonesia.
- 8Directorate General of Corrections, Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 9Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 10Department of Health Policy & Administration, University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health, Chicago, IL, USA.
UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE!!!!!!!!! for more than 9 years now,i have been suffering from HIV and one of my friends linked me with Dr Molemen, i contacted Dr Molemen via email, I told him about my health status and i also requested for his healing medicine, he told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some herbal medicine for me which i was to drink for some days, he gave me directions on how to get his medicine after all the process i received the Some Herbal Medicine from Dr Molemen which he sent to me here in my country, i used them daily as i was directed and now i have regain my health.
ReplyDeleteI did some couple of test for HIV again and i was confirmed Negative from different hospitals, this man is really saving souls and i urge everyone to meet him for any problem or sickness.
You can contact him on ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com / dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or call him on +2347036013351).
Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr idahosa was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr idahosa Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr idahosa and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr idahosa has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr idahosa on his email address at ( dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call him on +2348134261542
ReplyDeleteDear friends, How can I explain this to the world again that there is a man
ReplyDeletewho can cure HIV/aids I was HIV over since 5year I have being into HIV drug
I can’t anymore I decide to look for help then I found post by miss randy
write about this great man dr.alimo telling people about how this man have
cured her HIV I don’t believe that, because all I have in mind is HIV had
no cure, thank god for my life today am HIV negative through the power of
dr.alimo contacted this man for help because who write about him drop an
email of the man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man
told me what to do about the cure well, am from england this man cast a
curing spell on me and he told me that he will call me after the cure is
done truly he did I was cured for 45mins spell what a wonderful man this
DR. if you need his cure just Email him now
dr.alimoherbalhome@outlook.com) thank you once again the great dr. for
what you have done for me, if you are out there, since passing through any
of this problems listed below: 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you
always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You
want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to
be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If
you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care (10) if you want to cure
your HIV (11) If you want to cure your cancer (12) if you want to cure any
disease just contact him now with this Email dr.alimoherbarhome@gmail.com
[dr.alimoherbarhome@outlook.com]
or call +2348084847967 or whatsapp dr on +2347052302954 thanks d
Dear friends, How can I explain this to the world again that there is a man
ReplyDeletewho can cure HIV/aids I was HIV over since 5year I have being into HIV drug
I can’t anymore I decide to look for help then I found post by miss randy
write about this great man dr.alimo telling people about how this man have
cured her HIV I don’t believe that, because all I have in mind is HIV had
no cure, thank god for my life today am HIV negative through the power of
dr.alimo contacted this man for help because who write about him drop an
email of the man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man
told me what to do about the cure well, am from england this man cast a
curing spell on me and he told me that he will call me after the cure is
done truly he did I was cured for 45mins spell what a wonderful man this
DR. if you need his cure just Email him now
dr.alimoherbalhome@outlook.com) thank you once again the great dr. for
what you have done for me, if you are out there, since passing through any
of this problems listed below: 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you
always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You
want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to
be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If
you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care (10) if you want to cure
your HIV (11) If you want to cure your cancer (12) if you want to cure any
disease just contact him now with this Email dr.alimoherbarhome@gmail.com
[dr.alimoherbarhome@outlook.com]
or call +2348084847967 or whatsapp dr on +2347052302954 thanks d