INTRODUCTION AND AIMS:
DESIGN AND METHODS:
DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSIONS:
Purchase full article at: http://goo.gl/tCQ10V
By: Zinkiewicz L1, Smith G1, Burn M1, Litherland S1, Wells S1,2,3,4,5, Graham K1,2,3,4,6, Miller P1,2,6,7.
- 1School of Psychology, Deakin University, Geelong, Australia.
- 2Department of Social and Epidemiological Research, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Canada.
- 3Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
- 4Department of Psychology, Western University, London, Canada.
- 5Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Western University, London, Canada.
- 6National Drug Research Institute, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia.
- 7National Addiction Centre, Maudsley Hospital/Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, London, UK.
More at: https://twitter.com/hiv_insight