PURPOSE OF THE STUDY:
DESIGN AND METHODS:
Full article at: http://goo.gl/ij9Twq
By: Lehavot K1, Rillamas-Sun E2, Weitlauf J3, Kimerling R4, Wallace RB5, Sadler AG6, Woods NF7, Shipherd JC8, Mattocks K9, Cirillo DJ10, Stefanick ML11,Simpson TL12.
- 1Health Services Research & Development, VA Puget Sound Health Care System and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle. email@example.com.
- 2Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Health Services Research & Development, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington.
- 3Sierra Pacific Mental Illness, Research, Education and Clinical Center and Center for Innovation to Implementation, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, California. Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences and Stanford Cancer Institute, California.
- 4VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Menlo Park, California.
- 5University of Iowa College of Public Health, Iowa City.
- 6Iowa City VA Medical Center.
- 7University of Washington School of Nursing, Seattle.
- 8VA Boston Healthcare System, National Center for PTSD Women's Health Sciences, Boston University School of Medicine, Massachusetts. LGBTProgram Patient Care Services, Washington DC.
- 9VA Central Western Massachusetts, Leeds. University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester.
- 10Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, the University of Iowa Department of Epidemiology, New York.
- 11Stanford Prevention Research Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, California.
- 12Center of Excellence in Substance Abuse Treatment and Education, VA Puget Sound Health Care System and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle.
- Gerontologist. 2016 Feb;56 Suppl 1:S150-62. doi: 10.1093/geront/gnv125.
More at: https://twitter.com/hiv insight
More about photo:http://www.connecticut.va.gov/services/LGBT.asp