- predominately black (69.1%),
- male (80.1%),
- young (46.8% < 25 years),
- and men who have sex with men (MSM) (51.7%).
Purchase full article at: http://goo.gl/3K9Jlq
By: Kuruc JD1, Cope AB, Sampson LA, Gay CL, Ashby RM, Foust EM, Brinson M, Barnhart JE, Margolis D, Miller WC, Leone PA, Eron JJ.
- 1*Division of Infectious Disease, Department of Medicine (https://www.med.unc.edu/medicine), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC;†Division of Public Health, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, Raleigh, NC; and‡Department of Epidemiology, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
- J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2016 Jan 1;71(1):111-9. doi: 10.1097/QAI.0000000000000818.
More at: https://twitter.com/hiv insight