Purchase full article at: http://goo.gl/O9YIyg
By: Miller E1, Tancredi DJ2, Decker MR3, McCauley HL4, Jones KA4, Anderson H4, James L5, Silverman JG6.
- 1Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2Department of Pediatrics and Center for Healthcare Policy and Research, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, California.
- 3Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD.
- 4Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA.
- 5Futures Without Violence, San Francisco, CA.
- 6Division of Global Public Health in the Department of Medicine & Center on Gender Equity and Health, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA.
- Contraception. 2016 Feb 15. pii: S0010-7824(16)00056-1. doi: 10.1016/j.contraception.2016.02.009.
More at: https://twitter.com/hiv insight